Sunday, April 24, 2005

More Afterthoughts

I went to sleep at 10 o'clock last night which is so way too early for me but I was tired. Then today, I woke up before it got light, must've been about 5am, if not earlier. I can't believe I'm awake so early.

Today, April and Claudia are coming over so it's going to be a nice and relaxing fun day. I called April last night to tell her about my day but she was out and when she got back, I was already asleep so I'll have to wait even longer to tell her about David, since I can't say all the details in front of Claudia. And April and I are still not totally over Claudia not telling us she was going out with her boyfriend for over 6 months. I mean, we're supposed to be her closest friends. So I'm not in a completely sharing mood with her at the moment.

Fortunately I got to tell Andy about yesterday so that was cool. He thinks every guy I tell him about is great. And he always wanted to go to South America but the friend he was going with changed his mind so he thinks he can go with David. I told him it's not happening 'cause David isn't planning on going back there. I told Andy he took me to his favourite place and Andy said, "That was quick!" but I thought, it's not like it's his secret favourite place. If it's his favourite, why not go there? If anything works out with him, it might be my favourite place too.

Really hope I get to see him again. The good thing about knowing there's no real future with him is that there're less expectations. Like, it really doesn't bother me that he thinks marriage is committing suicide because I would never marry him. Although honestly I didn't really believe him when he said it. It sounded like he was trying to convince himself because his friends back home were getting married and settling down. It's normal there to get married in early 20s, like in POB. And you know what, I didn't even bring up that topic in the first place.

It's weird that yesterday, I didn't really think I'd even be thinking about him that much, but now I can't help it.

No comments: