Sunday, April 03, 2005

Desire to Travel

I was reading about 2 Australian women taking a road trip through California and visiting the places where Lauren and I have been last year, and it made me yearn for the best adventure of my life.

I wanted to be back in San Francisco, eating the clam chowder and the absolutely delicious sourdough bread. I wanted to be back in LA watching a taping of a sitcom, I wanted to be back in New Orleans eating their traditional food on a busy Sunday morning and watching a free show near the river, I wanted to be back in New York walking the busy streets with something interesting at every corner. God, how I want to experience that again.

There were so many things that I didn't get to do that I would love to experience the next time I get to go (not anytime soon, unfortunately). I want to go to all the famous museums in New York that we didn't feel like visiting when we were there. I want to explore all the suburbs of San Francisco that we missed out on. I want to go to a proper LA shopping centre (how could we miss on going to one when we were there?) I want to spend more time doing the things that the locals do. And I want to visit the less famous states.

However, Europe is next on my list of places to visit. Then there's also Japan and maybe Canada. Maybe I can fit in USA somewhere in between?

No comments: