Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Not Caring

Oh my God. When I saw the pop-up message saying I had 2 new emails, for some reason, I thought, "One's from Max" and I haven't been thinking that every time I got new email. And guess what? It was. How weird.

Not really, I guess, since he did say he was coming back (from wherever he was) at the end of April.

The email was so typically his style:

Hi
thought I'd say hi
;)

I'll probably reply just for the sake of it. Not going to go crazy over him or anything. I have David for that right now. And he can't even speak English as well as Max. But at least he has some ambition and obviously isn't afraid of hard work. Or even asking me to meet him. Max still hasn't asked and he had 5 years to do that.

I wonder how David's going to pass his exams with such bad English... I hope he doesn't fail because he's meeting me and won't be able to study during that time. Although he did say he had the whole long weekend to prepare.

At least, I have something interesting to look forward to this weekend. Must get in that set of mind where I don't care about impressing him because that's when I'm at my best.

No comments: