Sunday, April 24, 2005

David: The Good And The Bad

April and Claudia left. Only got to tell April bits of what happened yesterday while Claudia was in the toilet or in the kitchen. I wonder if she heard anything. Didn't get to tell April about anything bad so she must think it went perfectly.

Every time I think of yesterday, I either remember the bad things about him and get instantly put off or the good things and get a crush on him. And I can never remember the good and the bad at the same time. There were a couple of times when I forgot what I didn't like about him.

Will write a list.

Bad
- used to smoke
- believes in God
- thinks speeding is fun
- got drunk
- used to not care about studying
- used to be close minded
- does not want to settle down
- likes danger
- too patriotic

Good
- likes dancing
- has the exact same music taste as me
- deep
- smart
- gets along with his sister
- knows when I'm joking
- has a sense of humour
- has close friends
- open
- gives me butterflies in my stomach when he's close
- older
- studies hard
- confident
- admits to being a show-off (self-awareness of bad characteristics erases them)
- social
- talkative but a good listener
- attentive
- enthusiastic
- likes adventure and travel
- friendly

So the good things outnumber the bad but some of the bad are pretty bad in my mind. I think it might be impossible to find guys who don't believe in God and don't have any faith. And that's something so important to me. Religion always ruins everything.

And the major point for one of the categories is either:
The Bad: He doesn't like me
The Good: He likes me

For now though, if he likes me, I don't care about the bad things. He would definitely do for a first boyfriend or even just a good friend. Someone to hang out with.

No comments: