Friday, April 15, 2005

Please Not A Date

So BG3 emailed again. His English is so bad I'm almost getting put off him. Looking on the bright side, at least he won't notice my bad grammar. And I always think so fast, my mouth can't catch up so I end up talking a lot of nonesense. Oh well, he probably wouldn't understand even if I did speak properly.

I was talking to April earlier today and she said she'd be angry if a guy didn't speak English properly and I thought that was kinda mean. But now I see the complications. Are 3 years enough to learn a language? I'm pretty sure I learnt it faster but it is easier for kids to learn these things.

He gave me his number and asked me if I wanted to meet him next weekend for coffee. Really hope it's not going to feel like a date 'cause that would ruin everything. Wish he could just meet me at uni next week (since I have to go anyway) but unfortunately he's working that day. It would've been more casual which would've been much better.

It's so ridiculous; if I was meeting a girl friend, it would feel just as casual as meeting at uni. I was actually thinking of meeting Veronica next weekend, but right now guys come first.

I need to stop behaving like such a teenager. I'm an adult, for God's sake, why can't I act like one?

No comments: