Monday, April 25, 2005

Sharing - Betrayal?

Last night, April called me after she got back home. We talked till 1am about Saturday. I was wondering if I was betraying David by telling everything to April. I tried to excuse this by saying that it's not like he's my boyfriend or that I told everyone about it, just her. And some to my brother, but not all. The two people I tell everything to. I made myself feel better by thinking that I wouldn't mind if he told his closest friend/sister everything about me.

Even though it seems like I wrote everything about him here, I haven't written the personal things he told me. So it's not that bad, right?

I don't think I can totally convince myself of this. Yet I find it so hard to keep all my thoughts to myself. I felt such relief after sharing with April. It would be cool if my boyfriend was my best friend so I'd just discuss everything with him and won't have to the need to tell others.

Is there someone in your life that you tell everything to?

No comments: