Monday, April 17, 2006

Hopelessly Crazy

I haven't written this in a while but I miss David.

Yes, I've seen him every day since Thursday and yes, I've even talked with him today.

Yet something inside me yearns for him. I wish he was here right now.

I want to talk to him more about the future because that always gets me excited. I just want to talk to him, full stop.

It's weird but even when I get annoyed at him, I still want to be with him. Yesterday was a perfect example. I was mad at him and what do I do? I call him.

Is that weird?

I'll see him on Wednesday for our new regular "Prison Break" 'date'. He said he will come earlier so we could go for a walk. I know I desperately need it.

I enrolled in a dance class. Not a partner one. I realised I don't really want to dance with creepy old men because in reality, most men who go to dance classes are there to pick up. That's a fact. The one I'll be going to sounds fun. It's a mixture of latin, funk and hip hop moves. Can't wait!

No comments: