Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Two Jobs - One Big Problem

I'm just so tired.

I almost hate my part-time job. Every time I go to that office to work, my head is just in complete chaos. It's impossible to find files. I can't do half the things I can on a PC. The manager always picks at the tiniest things with the most cheerful tone (which is starting to irk me).

All I want is just to stay at my day job. Sure I have tons of work there but everything's so organised, I always feel on top of things.

I'm dreading that I would have to quit the contract before it ends so I can keep the stupid part-time job. The manager already bugged me today about whether I know when it will end. I told her the other manager is on holidays for another 2 weeks so I couldn't ask.

I don't know how long I can keep lying about it to stretch time.

All I want is for the contract job to be a permanent one.

I have a feeling it won't happen. This is what makes me upset.

***

David just called from work. I feel better already.

No comments: