Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Children's Innocence

Children's Innocence

I was walking home today in a very good mood. Nothing changed but somehow my perspective has.

Anyway, I saw these 2 little kids picking flowers. The older girl was instructing her brother which ones to pick. As I was walking past them, the little boy asked me if I wanted to smell the flowers. Of course, I said yes. They didn't smell at all but I said that they did. You should've seen the boy's face. He was watching me so intently when I was smelling them and when I smiled and said that they smelled wonderful, his face just dissolved into a humongous grin. It was SO adorable. The girl told me that they were picking flowers for their Mum because the old ones died.

I can just imagine the owners of those flowers going to water them and realising that they've all be ripped out. Hehe.

No comments: