Monday, September 06, 2004

TV and More TV

TV and More TV

Yay! Newlyweds is back on again! That show is so fun. And the girl that they had stay with Nick and Jessica is so pretty. She could be an actress.

I'm not putting any pictures of the shows that I'm watching now though 'cause last time I did that, I still get 50 hits a day from people looking for their picture (which is NOT here anymore! Why can't Google update their search engine?!)

Oh, and did I say I watched Joe Schmoe? It can get a bit sleazy but I like the concept. And it can be quite funny.

And Amelie was on last night!!! I love that movie. It's different, witty and sweet.

So finally there's been something to watch on TV. If only they could bring back "Gilmore Girls".

And I saw a bit of Home and Away last week and Noah was dead! What happened? How did he die? It's so weird to watch an episode of a long running soap once every few months and nothing changes much but then all of a sudden old characters die and there are lots of new ones that come out of nowhere. Hmm. I remember I used to watch Home and Away every day when I was 11/12. I think that's the age when most people watched it religiously. Oh and then there's Neighbours. I think after I stopped watching Home and Away, I started watching Neighbours. But then I got sick of it and stopped.

I can't believe some soaps run for so long.

No comments: