Thursday, September 02, 2004

A Little Difference

A Little Difference

Well well well.

Hmm. Max emailed back. I didn't really expect him to (especially so soon). Said he was wondering what I was up to this week and was thinking of emailing but decided not to because it would be 'hypocritical'. I don't really get how. What did he mean?

Anyway, sounds like he wants to talk again. The silly guy gave me his mobile number again as if I didn't have it anymore!

So things should get more interesting now. My life needs something different.

Just yesterday after I wrote the previous entry, I decided that I was going to make my own life fun and not wait for someone else to do it. And today had such a great time hanging out with my uni friends (who I largely underestimated). I think they totally deserve to be put on the same level as my high school friends. They are interesting, fun to be around with and like me the way I am. Hopefully I'll stay in touch with them after uni.

Also noticed that I've been getting along with all sorts of people lately, some who I never talked with before. Either I'm changing or everyone else is.

It's fun days like today that I wish to have more of. They are what make life more meaningful and not feel like a waste.

Oh, and did I say Max thought about me this week? Hehe.

(I really should stop craving guy attention so much. It's unhealthy.)

No comments: