Friday, September 10, 2004

TAFE Assignment: Supporting Role Played By My Blog

TAFE Assignment: Supporting Role Played By My Blog

I was checking my blog statistics today and saw that I was linked to what looks like a tafe assignment.

As I read it, I couldn't help but think that my blog was an example of a mundane blog that the author of that page talks about (since the other 3 examples look like very popular blogs (especially dear_raed.blogspot.com, who most bloggers know about).

It also said that "Anonyminity can also reduce the credibility of the writer if they are making comments but not taking responibility" (a spelling mistake in an assignment!) which is a bit hypocritical since I couldn't find anywhere on that site where it said who its author was. (Although if I had to do an assignment that I had to post on the internet, I wouldn't write my name either.)

Not that I'm certain about this, but it's kinda funny if my blog was used as a bad example.

No comments: