Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Death of a Blog

The Death of a Blog

I was just reflecting on the fact that I've had this blog for a year and a half. That's kinda long. There have been a number of blogs that I found to love but then their bloggers decided to stop writing. There was madpony, Anna and me and now Belle de Jour has decided to end hers. I wonder if I'll ever get sick of writing here. Somehow I doubt it.

Today, I accidentally stumbled on another great blog. Lisa, the blogger from New York, is the type of person that I'd want to be friends with. She's positive and funny and interesting so her blog is great to read. Hopefully, she won't stop writing in it so I can enjoy it for a while longer.

Can't wait to go to America. I might start to count down the days soon!

No comments: