Saturday, September 11, 2004

Personal Reminder

Personal Reminder

Starting to talk to Max again was supposed to be something extra to spice up my life, not the ONLY thing to make my life interesting.

MUST NOT get into the old cycle of obsession. Must pretend that everything is the same as it was before I started to talk to him again. So he's just a small part to make things fun, not the ONLY fun thing to be exaggerated and taken out of proportion. NOT the centre of my fun.

Must stop thinking up of endless scenarios involving Max. Actually came up with what I can say to my friends about how I met Max, without lying, and without telling the real truth. God, I can be so manipulative. Although it might not go the way I'd like. I guess I don't really have to think about it just yet, anyway.

No comments: