Friday, September 10, 2004

TV

TV

Watched so much TV today in the morning. Probably to make up for how much I haven't watched in the last few weeks.

I taped "Joe Schmoe" and "Playing It Straight" since I'm addicted to reality TV shows. Joe Schmoe is getting quite suspenseful since it's getting close to when the guy finds out that the other contestants are actors. Have a feeling he's going to cry (judging by how he started sobbing when one contestant that he liked got voted off). Seriously, get a grip, it's a TV show!

"Playing It Straight" I just had to watch. The guys that got voted off I thought were gay. I always liked to think that I can read people pretty well so it's a bit disheartening to realise that I can't. The way one guy (that got voted off) said, "Ohmy Gawwd!!" I thought was a sure sign that he was gay, but how wrong I was.

Oh and I saw "The Practice" this week and I'm hooked.

No comments: