Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bad Timing

Bad Timing

Oh no.

No no no.

Max asked me what I was doing on Friday which means he wants to meet then.

He's dragged it out so long, I don't know if I want to meet him anymore.

But if I don't, I might really really regret it.

Don't know what to do. I wish I was in that state where I desperately want to meet him 'cause if I go without any enthusiasm, I know it's going to be really awkward. Indifference makes me quiet. And quiet is not what would make this meeting comfortable. Also, feeling that he's only doing it 'cause he knows I want to, won't make it any easier.

He always waits until it's bad timing.

I feel really torn. My new attitude makes me want to cut this off but my old one can come back in a few weeks time (closer to my birthday) and make me regret not meeting him. Especially since it's not going to be possible then. I'll have to wait even longer.

Argh...

No comments: