Monday, February 14, 2005

Just Fine

Just Fine

I was reading this and it's making me want to visit America again. But this time not just for the touristy stuff but to actually live there for a bit. I stress 'a bit'. It's not enough to visit a place for a few days to get the feel of its culture.

Although, I'm pretty sure I won't be visiting America until I visit Europe. I've been wanting to go to Scandinavia for ages now.

I really need a job. I'm so nervous about tomorrow. It's like I know it's inevitable for them to reject me. I can very rarely come up with great ideas immediately. I need some time to think first.

Oh well, it'll give me something to do.

Having finished as much of the website as I could, I'm now waiting for the company to actually give me the photos of their products. Something I don't see happening anytime soon. I want to finish it as soon as possible though to get it out of the way.

Desperate Housewives are on tonight! Yay! That show always gets me excited 'cause I love solving mysteries (especially ones that don't involve gore, police, detectives and forensic investigators). Psychological mysteries are the best. It's the first show which I've checked the Australian message boards (since I'm too scared to check the American ones and seeing spoilers). I've already come up with all the theories the people on those message boards have thought of so there wasn't anything new to peak my interest.

I'm feeling quite content today, even though it is Valentine's Day and I don't have a boyfriend to make it worthwhile. For some reason I just feel happy. I think it's because we've had quite a few relatives over the last couple of days and I'm feeling quite loved without any guys around.

No comments: