Thursday, February 17, 2005

Creepy Tourist and Inconsiderate Kids

Creepy Tourist and Inconsiderate Kids

Today I got picked up by a creepy Japanese tourist while I was waiting for Sally. When he asked me to show him around, I quickly got my mobile and called her to hurry her up. Then later, some high school guy said hello to me and Sally said, "Do you always attract freaks?" and after a few seconds of thought, I remembered that yes, I do.

And I found out I had one of those old complaining ladies syndromes in me. I realised this when we were at the cinema and this group of high school kids would yell and scream throughout the WHOLE movie! I was so ready to write a letter to their principal (not that it would get me my movie enjoyment back) that I even asked what school they went to.

I think everyone in the cinema was ready to get violent. I know I felt like shaking them. Some people even walked out.

No comments: