Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Repeat: Do Not Need Max

Repeat: Do Not Need Max

Met up with April today to watch Bride and Prejudice. I got such a sore throat that I wanted to cancel but then remembered how much I hate it when people cancel at the last minute so took lots of throat lozenges, drank lots of tea and went to meet her.

The movie wasn't that great but it was entertaining for a bit.

Watched Dancing With The Stars tonight. I love that show! It never fails to put a smile on my face. It's making me want to go dancing again. Speaking of which, I went to a dancing class last week. I could barely keep up. I'm getting so unfit. Going to try drag April to a ballroom dancing one on Thursday. Even though she said yes, I'm expecting something to go wrong. I bet she caught my cold today and will be sick.

I'm also getting my sense back and thinking that I need to pull myself together. I can stop clinging to Max, even if it means I have no one else. There were times when I didn't feel like I needed Max just because there was no one else so it is possible. I'm strong. That's right, go me. (I'm giving the success of this pep talk to last until Max's next email. So a day or so. But hey, gotta start somewhere. And must not think of turning 21 without having any relationships. Ok, it's going downhill already.)

New subject. I'm tired and going to sleep. Good night.

No comments: