Monday, February 21, 2005

What's Happening With Max

What's Happening With Max

Since April knows about Max but won't mention him, I love teasing her about it. Like, I'd say something that obviously refers to him and she knows it but we'd both pretend that I'm talking generally about no one specific.

Yesterday I really wanted to tell her that I decided to meet him but something inside me held back.

I emailed him suggesting a time and place (and wishing him a happy birthday - he turned 25). Then, a few minutes later, I get a message from him asking what I'm up to. I thought he wanted to suggest meeting up right then. I asked what he was doing and he messaged back saying he was out drunk. I thought he was so over getting drunk 'cos he kept saying that he doesn't anymore since he knows how I feel about such things. For a moment I changed my mind about meeting him.

But then thought, it's not like I didn't know that. I just moved that information to the back of my mind. What the hell.

Today I got an email from him saying that he's really busy this week and next week he's leaving for a 'short while' so I don't know what's happening now.

I just want to meet him and get it over and done with. It's dragging on too long.

No comments: