Saturday, February 26, 2005

Different People

Different People

I think I decided that even if Andy won't join the dancing course with me, I'm going to do it anyway. By myself. He said he'll come to the casual class on Thursday but I think that's as far as he's going to go. I'm just counting on him to really like it next week and want to do the course.

Must remember that doing things by myself will force me to meet more people. And it's pretty obvious that the majority of the guys that join these classes are there to meet girls. The other few were forced to come by their girlfriends, and the rest are gay. Girls do the classes because they actually like to dance.

April was teasing me about me wanting to do them just to meet guys. Which, honestly, couldn't be further from the truth. The guys are just a bonus. I'm serious.

Last night I got a message from the temp agency but for some reason I only got the message at 8pm and it was too late to call back. I'm a bit disappointed to miss out on a job.

Tonight I'll be going to Claudia's friend's birthday party. More meeting opportunities. April and I were surprised that she didn't want to take Mike with her. Oh well. If I had a boyfriend, I would be ecstatic about being able to show him off to everyone and have a permanent guy to take everywhere. But everyone's different. She didn't even care about getting a boyfriend. But that's how these things usually work. If you don't really want something, you're more likely to get it.

No comments: