Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Continuing Saga of My Life

The Continuing Saga of My Life

Two things happened that moved my life a bit forward in the last two days.

First thing: Tim wants me to visit him. So very unexpected! I'm planning on avoiding him for at least a week. I have no idea how he decided that I liked him enough to go interstate.

Second thing: Max wants to meet up. Kinda unexpected, considering how he said last year that he doesn't want to meet me 'cause he thought it was pointless. Now, I know that only a few days ago I said that I'd meet him in a second. But now that I know that it's so very possible to become a reality, I'm getting nervous and anxious about it. Not sure what I'm going to do. Probably avoid him for at least a week too.

God, I love how I deal with these things - avoidance.

April still hasn't brought up our conversation. I'm not bringing it up but I think that if she did, I wouldn't mind.

My life is becoming so messy now. I have all these things that I wish I didn't. I want a nice clean life where I have a nice boyfriend who I actually like and not embarrassed about. Everyone would know about him and April and I would not have any stupid secrets from each other because I wouldn't feel the need to hide any of my squeaky clean life.

No comments: