Thursday, February 03, 2005

Paths Diverging

Paths Diverging

April will be moving to a suburb that's 2 hours away. I feel like a school child being upset about it.

It turned out that the uni that she got in is quite far and her Dad will be transferring to work there anyway so her whole family is going to move. She's the only person out of my close friends who actually lived close by but now there's no one. We won't be able to just meet up for a couple of hours because it would take longer to actually get to each other's place.

I know it's not another country but everything's going to be so different now. She'll be at uni for another 3 years, far away and I'll be unemployed and still here.

It's amazing how one thing (such as her getting into Law) would make such a big difference and diverge our lives (which have been running parallel for so long) so much.

I hate growing up and becoming adult.

No comments: