Thursday, February 24, 2005

Judging Myself

Judging Myself

This is so typical.

He must've expected me to say that I was going to be busy because after I told him that I wasn't doing anything on Friday, he said he was going into the city. And that's it. No question or suggestion for meeting.

Anyway, I hope everyone knows that I'm fully aware that I'm making a much bigger deal of this than necessary. I always make a big deal out of such things. Simply because I have nothing that's worth making a big deal about. So I just blow up little things and pretend they mean more than they really do. I always get carried away in my head. I think I've mentioned that there's usually a lot more going on inside my head than outside it.

And I'm starting to worry of people who read this blog judging me. And I used to love writing here because for some reason before I didn't care. This will probably pass.

Like, who cares what you really think!

(See, the worry is gone already.)

No comments: