Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Desperate Housewives Is Good For the Brain

Desperate Housewives Is Good For the Brain

I'm so in love with "Desperate Housewives" I have to tape it so I can watch it more than once. I've never done that before.

How funny was the bit when Susan locked herself out totally naked?! But it was cool how she turned out to be one of the strongest women in the bunch, the way she used her embarrassing story to make someone else feel less embarrassed and the way she had the strength to accept that her ex-husband will never apologise for cheating on her.

I love the character development. At first I saw how weak Susan was but now I can see that she has more inner-strength than the others.

Bree was so horrible to embarrass her husband the way she did. And I really don't see how she's pretty as most other people think. She looks scary and evil. Which makes her character great.

The writing is so funny too. And you can tell every little thing that happens has a reason.

Anyway, the way Susan got spotted by the other guy while she was lying in the bushes naked made me wonder if it would be less embarrassing to be caught naked by a strange guy or a strange girl... I think if the person was around my age, I'd prefer a guy because I'd feel too intimidated if it was some girl. Don't ask why. But if it was an old person, I'd much prefer a lady because being seen naked by an old man is too creepy.

That's what I've been thinking on the train today, coming back from yet another temp agency interview. I always get the weirdest thoughts on the train. I think sitting for too long in one place inspires me in some odd way. Hmm... I wonder if people sitting in jail get interesting thoughts...

No comments: