Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dancing With My TV Addiction

me: are you looking forward to Dancing With The Stars?
April: no, I stopped watching during last one 'cause I got bored
me: for some reason I don't really care about it

20 minutes later

me: just saw some dtws and it already got a bit addictive
April: I'm surprised you're not watching it
me: I taped it
April: oooh that explains it then!
me: hehe
April: it's on at the same time as frasier *and* the simpsons
what programming

I really wasn't that excited about this season of the show. But once I heard the uplifting music, and saw those gorgeous outfits (which make me want to do ballroom just so I could have an excuse to wear them) and and and Daryl (the host) and his silly jokes that make me smile for God knows what reason, I just couldn't look away and not care.

No comments: