Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Forever Again

I got a two day temp job. Yay. It's almost forever away. Have to catch a bus there and it's so hard to know exactly where to get off if it's an area I've never been to. Will have to do what I usually do in these situations - ask the bus driver to let me know and worry that he'll forget. Fun.

Another agent called me today to organise an interview. I guess temp jobs at the moment are better than nothing. Trying to look on the bright side.

And it's a good thing tomorrow's job is far, it'll give me a chance for extra exercise (from wandering around being lost).

Fixed our accommodation bookings today since our first choice was booked out. I'm an expert in planning trips now (after last year's extensive planning for America). Maybe I should be a travel agent.

From talking to David yesterday I got the feeling that he wasn't as interested going there as just spending time with me in a holiday atmosphere. This worries me because I don't want him to rely on me for entertainment. Maybe I'm wrong. When is my intuition ever right?

My Mum asked me, "What if after going on this trip, you'll be disappointed with him?" which made me realise that I'm kinda hoping that it'd give me more clarity to how I feel about him. Maybe after it I'm going to know for sure that there's no way I want to continue our relationship or that I'd feel a lot stronger for him. I'm predicting it would be neither and I would be in the same position I'm in now. Or another realistic outcome would be becoming disappointed but not wanting to break up anyway because of fear of being single forever again.

No comments: