Sunday, September 25, 2005

Just Connected

There's a very high chance of David moving almost two hours away from me next year. I don't even want to think about it because there's absolutely nothing that can be done. Unrealistic thoughts of us moving in together keep creeping into my mind. I can't let myself think of how our lives would be if he finished studying by now.

Watched Just Married tonight and it reflected us in some way. Just how even when we're arguing, all I'm thinking inside is that I can't even be really mad at him and almost feel like laughing and mocking our own fight. Which always dissolves the tension and he gets that hint of a smile in his eye. So even though we're vocally arguing, our eyes have already made up.

David: please don't scream at me
me: I'm not screaming. I'm just speaking in a frustrated tone. I can't scream right now anyway, I have a sore throat.

Soon there's going to be Latin festival and he obviously wants to go. I made him practise with me so I wouldn't look too bad dancing with him. Every time I dance with him, I feel like we're in an alternate universe where it's just us and the music. I swear, if anyone had told me my boyfriend would be a dancer, I would've laughed. I'm so lucky to have met him. He's nothing like what I imagined my boyfriend to be. It's amazing how one moment in time changed everything. Sometimes it still sends shivers down my spine to think how easy it could've been for me never to see him again. What possessed me to say what I did to make him get my email. Who would've thought I'd be here now? Certainly not me.

No comments: