Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Not A Wasted Day

The interview went very well and had the desirable outcome. The woman said she'll definitely pass on my resume to the manager and let him know she thought I was very suitable for the job. She went to the same uni as me so we had a nice chat about that. She also said that she was a bit wrong about the actual position and that it involved a lot more of graphic design than she thought. She also said there are a lot of career opportunities for growth there. So now I really WANT this job!

Must not get my hopes up because I'm sure there'll be plenty of 'suitable' people. But I guess it's better to have a chance, rather than nothing at all.

After the interview I went over to David's for lunch ('cause he lives 'sort of' close to where the interview was) so even if I don't get the job, at least I didn't waste the day. It was so good to see him (almost) every second day this week. He always lifts my spirits (other than the times when I start to analyse too much).

Oh oh oh, I SO want the job!!!

No comments: