Saturday, January 22, 2005

Back On Track

Back On Track

I just heard some great news.

The guy who I was doing the website for and who hasn't contacted me since last year even though I sent him numerous emails with different layout ideas, contacted me to tell me that he's too busy with the business side of the company and is going to get another guy to work with me.

But the best part is that he got some other guy to also do some layouts for the site and he liked mine better! Yay! I'm better than someone else!

This makes me feel a lot better about my design skills, especially since I had no luck with finding a job.

So I guess, I'm going to continue doing stuff for this company. At least I'll have some more professional work to put in my portfolio (something most design companies are looking for).

I've also volunteered at a film festival but have got no reply about the details. God, even for free, no one wants me. Also volunteered at a film school to help out with student productions. The guy in charge emailed to let me know that he'll tell me when they need me to help with shoots. At least that's better than nothing.

No comments: