Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Next Chapter of My Life

The Next Chapter of My Life

There's been an interesting development in my life.

April knows about Max.

I didn't plan on telling her. It just happened.

I don't think she'll ever trust me with anything again.

I'm known for always digging a hole for myself and now I've dug one of the worst ones.

April is a bit shocked that I knew some guy for 5 years and did not mention a word about him.

When she asked me when the last time I talked to him on the phone, I could barely get the word "Monday" out of my mouth.

Maybe this is a dream and I will wake up soon.

This isn't how it was supposed to happen. It should've happened according to my plan (that I haven't yet devised, which is why it shouldn't have happened).

It was a horrible moment of weakness on my part.

No comments: