Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Cloudy Mind

Now that I have plenty of work (website designing and implementing for work experience), I’m back to my procrastinating ways. I wish I had a longer attention span. Even an extra 30 minutes of concentration would be good. More would be preferable but I can use anything I can get.

What am I even talking about, it’s not like I can wave a magic wand to make myself concentrate for 30 minutes more. The fact that my brain has been getting cloudy (like it always gets when Max is involved) isn’t helping.

I’ve been tossing and turning last night because I couldn’t fall asleep thinking about the last 4 years and the next four years with hundreds of different versions. Thought how good it would be to talk to April about it. Then thought how bad it would be. Imagined countless future scenarios. Mostly with him in them. Realised that the more I stop judging him, the more I like him. So what if he’s never been to uni, so what if he has some dumb job. So what.

Sometimes my mind just won’t stop thinking and imagining and not letting me have a break from my constant thoughts.

No comments: