Monday, January 24, 2005

Back To Max. Again.

Back To Max. Again.

Just talked to Max for 2 hours. I feel better. I think. Didn't talk about anything serious but it was good anyway.

I think he might be smarter than I think he is. He's a complete expert in photography which I find impressive. I like when people are really interested in something.

Another thing that impressed me was that he also does a lot of research before buying stuff. Apparently he draws up tables and writes up notes. And I love that.

He was so trying to impress me, I know it. He succeeded.

You know, there are some advantages to not trusting your own judgement. You do more spontaneous things that lead to good things that you would've never experienced had your judgement prevented you from taking the risk in the first place.

Is this starting to sound like another one of my Max phases? I think so. Anyone can guess how long it'll last this time.

I think I'd like to meet him some time before I die. Hopefully a bit earlier.

No comments: