Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Most Irritating Thing

I figured out the thing that irriates me above all else. It drives me absolutely crazy when people cancel at the last minute. ARGH!!!

I don't have as much of a problem if a person says they don't want to or can't do something when I ask them, rather than say yes and then a few hours before, say that they've changed their minds.

Amelia and I were planning on going out tonight with Kim (who said she'd come) and Nadine (who I asked yesterday since she's always telling me to let her know when I go out so she can come with us and also because Elaine is in Australia now and I thought it'd be good if she had someone other than me to talk to in POBian).

Then, about an hour ago, Amelia messaged me to say that Kim can't come and Nadine messaged me to say that she can't either. So now, it's going to awkward since Amelia and Elaine can't really talk to each other and I'll have to be the translator the entire time. Also, won't be able to leave Elaine even for a minute because it would be uncomfortable for her and Amelia since they can't communicate.

Ok, must not take this so seriously. I hate it when people can do things that are not even that important which bug the hell out of me. I know I'm being too sensitive about this. It's just happened so many times (with lots of different people) that now it's just piling up, squeezing all my nerves.

Ok, will stop being so melodramatic.

No comments: