Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Imperfectness

Yesterday was weird.

I was writing to April (in our private blog) about my latest awkward moment where I got told by my grandma (in front of the rest of my family) that I don't hang out enough with guys, when I received two emails.

They were both from Max, a blast from the past. On one hand, I was happy just 'cause I wanted to read what he wrote but on the other, it was the same annoying things starting again.

The first email was actually him just sending back my other email by mistake and the other one was about a line long just to see if I was still alive. He could've at least wrote something interesting. I emailed him saying that I was alive.

Then, while I was talking to April online, I decided to add Tim to my contact list (since I had his email) and as soon as I did, he started talking to me. It was so weird to talk to him online. But great, nonetheless. Of course, after about 30 minutes, the parts of his personality that annoyed me the most started to come through. Why couldn't have I met some wonderful guy that I really liked. Sigh... I guess Tim's better than nothing so I should just be happy that I met anyone who I can keep in contact with.

When I got off the computer, my Dad brings me my mobile to tell me that I should keep it with me because I got some message. It was from Max. I wish I could remember whether my Dad saw who it was from, but I can't. He's not acting like he saw so I guess I shouldn't worry.

Later, when I went online again, Max sent me another email. He said he's been wanting to talk to me but was lazy. He's also been lazy to read his 5 line email to correct the spelling mistakes (which bugs me). Nothing unusual for him, though.

Why can't I find a guy who's intelligent and not lazy? (This is a rhetorical question so I don't expect any answers.) I know I'm not anywhere near perfect but there must be a guy who's the same imperfectness (if there's no such word, there should be)* as me.

* just checked that imperfectness does exist.

No comments: