Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My Teeth Thinking

My thought process in the last few days:

[After drinking water]
Ouch, my tooth just hurt.

[After eating something]
There it goes again! I hope it's not a hole.

Of course it's a hole, why else would my tooth hurt when I eat or drink something.

[After some tongue exploration]
I don't feel any holes. Must be the wisdom tooth giving off pain in my other tooth, like last time.

No, can't be, 'cause it's always happening after eating/drinking, especially something cold. Could be a hole inside my tooth.

Maybe it'll go away.

Why isn't it going away?! It's getting worse!

Noooo, I don't want to go to the dentist. Dentists are evil!

Will call the dentist tomorrow morning.

[About to call the dentist]
Well, it's not hurting right now so no need to hurry.

I'm not eating! Of course it's not hurting right now!

Ok, I just won't eat anything.

I seriously have the worst fear of dentists. Just the thought of the drilling sound freaks me out.

No comments: