Saturday, January 01, 2005

To An Even Better Year

I feel so drunk and I don't have even a bit of alcohol in me. Must be the weather. (Actually, why does the weather get blamed all the time for everyone's state?)

Can't believe it's 2005 already! I remember when I was like in year 9, I thought that 2001 (the year I finished school) seemed so far away! I couldn't even imagine what my life would be like now. I could only think as far as uni because that seemed like the most exciting part of anyone's life - full of possibilities and constant fun and at the same time discovering new interesting things. And now it's all behind me.

It'd be interesting for my brother to start uni this year. I know he's going to have the best time because his personality is very appropriate - sociable but responsible.

Came home at almost 3am in the morning. Amelia, Kim and I saw the fireworks which were great. I was so happy to be there because when you're at home, you don't realise what you're missing out on. And the fact that I was with 2 people who I wasn't annoyed at made me happy to welcome the new year with them. And strangely enough, I didn't even care (that much) when all the couples started kissing. I was just happy that I had a good year and was looking forward to this one. Ever since middle of high school, my years have been improving. So 2004 was my best year.

No comments: