Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Art of Psychology

April: u know, we're going to be 22 and alone one day
me: i'm going to be 21 and alone tomorrow
April: well i've been 21 and alone since monday!
and the day i turn 25 and i'm alone, i'm really going to lose it
me: i've already lost it
April: i think i might need counselling
me: i'll be ur counsellor :)
April: hehe
but u won't be able to tell me the benefits of being alone
me: it's not the counsellor's job to do that
how do u feel about being alone?
April: i hate it
me: how do u feel about hating it?
April: lol!
is this ur idea of therapy?
me: yes
it's everyone's idea of therapy
April: i feel annoyed that i have to justify my hatred
me: why do u feel u have to justify it?
April: cos u just asked me to
me: ok, time's up for feelings, let's get to your childhood
April: i don't think ur taking this seriously
me: i am!
April: don't quit ur day job! :P
me: lol
at least i have one, yay!

me: it's fun playing psychologist
April: ur being very stereotypical
me: so
April: it's not helping me!
me: that's the fun in it
April: i'm not having fun!
i'm still depressed!
me: i've only started! u can't expect results so fast
April: u just want to make lots of money off me by taking ages!
me: why do u see right through me
April: cos i studied psych at uni :D
me: well, u r getting free therapy
April: i can see why it's free :P

No comments: