Thursday, March 10, 2005

Mood: Bad

Something happened today and it made me feel worse than I already do. I don't want to say what it was 'cause I think I'm getting too worried of how people who read my blog perceive me. Not that's it's anything too horrible and I'm sure lots of people would be able to relate but I need to pretend, at least to myself, that it hasn't happened.

Train Observations
After work, I got into the full train where no matter where you look, it seems like you're staring at someone. And in front of me was a young European couple obviously travelling around Australia and they just couldn't keep their hands off each other. I really wanted to tell them to stop 'cause it's not like I could look anywhere else since the guy was standing below me on the steps and the girl was towering above me and I was squished in the corner. Couldn't look down. Couldn't look up. Couldn't look sideways.

Sometimes I entertain myself on the train by guessing who's single and who's not. I wonder if I look really bitter. I probably do 'cause I am.

Work

Since I'm seated in the corner and can't talk to everyone else without yelling, some woman must've felt sorry for me and came over to talk. She asked how old I was and said I looked really young. I've been told this twice in one week! Maybe she meant, young for 30. When I was young, people always told me I was mature and I hated that. Maybe that's why I like to act childish now.

A few more women came to talk to me which was nice. The atmosphere is really good there. Everyone is warm and friendly. But the actual job sucks. I guess I can't have everything.

No comments: