Sunday, March 13, 2005

Two Guys and a Girl

Met up with Tim and his friend who's name is... wait for it.... Max!

He messaged me earlier today to invite me to go out with him and his friend for dinner and just hang out. I didn't even think about it. Although I didn't really want to go if Lauren wasn't coming. But then, I realised that I can't not go just 'cause she wasn't.

And of course, I'm glad I went. It was almost just like it was in America. Only now I was outnumbered by guys, rather than the other way around. We walked around for a bit, talking. Max was kinda cute (in certain light - probably 'cause I compared him to Tim) but Tim quite quickly let me know that Max had a girlfriend. No wonder he was kinda stand-offish. Although he warmed up a bit later on.

Since it's Sunday night and I usually don't go out at that time, it really reminded me of when I went out with Andrew. Although, unlike Andrew, Tim already asked if I wanted to meet up tomorrow. I wish I could but I have to work and then there's the dance class. Damn. I liked hanging out with both of them. Max was really nice once he stopped pretending I wasn't there.

Tim asked, again, if I wanted to visit him in his home city. Even though he tried not to sound serious about it, I could tell he was. Told him I had work every day. Which is true.

I'm also certain that they both smoke since Tim had a lighter on him. Non-smokers don't just carry those around. It really makes me wonder how people in medical professions can smoke. Although I guess people in most professions know that smoking isn't too healthy but they still do it. Max also smokes 'cause he checked his pockets for one when someone asked him.

I really lose so much respect for smokers. It's such a reflection of weakness on their personality.

I guess having smokers for friends couldn't really hurt. Especially if they're guys since I'm lacking in those. And of course the fact that Tim seems to like me really boosts my ego, even if I don't like him as much. As long as he doesn't cross the line, then I have no problem.

No comments: