Sunday, March 20, 2005

The RG

Must be
- older than me
- not religious/doesn't believe in God
- does not get drunk
- does not smoke
- has never taken drugs
- funny and witty; shares my sense of humour
- has tertiary education
- very intelligent
- wants a family
- good with kids
- has some career drive
- practical
- not a risk-taker
- attractive to me (not very hard, just be masculine and sweet looking)
- supportive
- kind
- caring
- loyal
- not stubborn, can compromise
- has good judgement
- reliable, responsible
- has a sense of fun
- interests me
- has inner-strength
- calm under pressure
- organised
- clean
- hygienic
- be willing to help clean (especially toilets)
- confident but self-aware
- thinks I'm the best person in the world
- shares a deep connection with me
- makes me happy and feels happy with me

Would be very preferable
- creative (preferably plays some musical instrument or has some creative hobbies or both)
- POBian
- has a happy family (without any serious problems) that will like me
- would travel with me
- no piercings or tatoos

Would be nice
- not obsessed with sports
- doesn't have health problems
- would go dancing with me
- can cook

Bonuses
- taller than me when I'm wearing heels (not too hard)
- dark curly hair
- dark eyes
- broad

What can I say, it's fun imagining my perfect guy.

No comments: