Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Warm Inside

Last night Amelia had a birthday dinner. It was a small gathering but nice (not counting Georgia being there). Claudia even bought Mike (which was a surprise).

I miss meeting up with Amelia every week at uni. We caught the train back together and had a really good long conversation that we haven't had for ages (since the last few times we met up, there were lots of other people). She's finishing her last year part-time and works at a community youth centre which sounds very interesting.

When we were sitting there talking about everything without anyone else, it made me realise how much I miss seeing her every week. She's such a warm and interesting person. When I'm with people like that (eg. April), for that time, I forget how upset I am about not having a boyfriend. I guess my close friends fill that emotional connection that would be really nice to share with a guy.

If I never find RG, I hope I always have friends like that.

No comments: