Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Want That Job. A Bit of Max

Want That Job. A Bit of Max

Just got back from my interview at the media company. The location was great, the managers seemed great, the job is wonderful. I'm going to be so disappointed if I don't get it.

Watched the excellent episode of Desperate Housewives yesterday. I'm so in love with that show. I loved when Susan was stranded in the middle of nowhere where prostitutes worked and she called her daughter to get someone to pick her up, some guy drove by and asked her if she was available (thinking she was on the job) and she said to him, "I'm on a break" in a really apologetic tone. I actually laughed out loud. Gabrielle is starting to seem really mean. Bree was actually really nice to that boy. And I thought she was evil. I hope they won't resolve the mystery in the obvious way - boy kills his sister and the mother pretends she did it to protect him or something along those lines.

Dancing With The Stars is on tonight, yay! I'm so getting back to my TV obsession. It was too long since there were any absorbing shows.

Got an email from Max today. Just said that he was leaving and coming back in late April and that he'll talk to me then. Even though I asked him last time, he didn't tell me where he was going. Maybe jail? He said he got really busy last week and was sorry we couldn't meet. Yeah, right. He also wished me luck with my interviews as if that's going to make me think that he remembers what's going on in my life. Like it's hard. Too bad he isn't right for me. We could've met and I would've already had a boyfriend. Anyway, enough of contemplating about it for today.

Tell me the most interesting thing that happened to you today.

No comments: