Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's Clear

So the 'distancing myself from David' idea wasn't ever really going to work. Way too hard. Feelings of missing him overwhelm me sometimes. Like now.

My Mum found yet another guy to introduce me to. His name is also David. And he's studying to be a doctor. He's also POBian which makes him a perfect candidate, on paper. Mum said his Mum suggested it because she was getting worried about him since he's 23. Mum told her I already had a boyfriend but she somehow managed to let the guy's Mum know that she wanted me to meet other guys before I got too carried away with this one. It's like she convinced herself that David is only temporary. She said to me, "I know you're uncertain about him so I don't want you to keep going out with him for so long it becomes too hard to break up." I told her I was certain now and she almost had a heart attack. It was quite funny. And as I said it, I felt that I finally decided that I don't want to lose David because I can't even last a day without him.

Oh my God, David just called and I didn't hear my phone (Mum just let me know). He must've felt my longing for him.

No comments: