Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Losing Weight

It all started on Saturday when I put on my jeans which felt extremely tight. Fortunately I remembered that I haven't worn them since I've washed them a few days ago. And we all know that jeans shrink in the wash. But then I started noticing that I've really put on weight.

I forgot the reason I lost so much weight after high school was because I've stopped drinking soft drinks and eating white bread, reduced all bread in general and chocolate wasn't a daily occurrence. So when I did eat too much of one of the mentioned, it wasn't a big deal because I would go back to my healthy food intake the next day.

Lately, however, it hasn't been a one-off splurge, it's been quite constant. So no wonder the weight has been piling on, especially that my exercise has diminished. So my new plan is to try to wean myself off white bread and chocolate since once you get over the hurdle of cravings, it's quite easy to live without it. It's just hard initially.

Maybe I could walk from the previous train station too and do some exercise. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.

No comments: