Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Too Secret

I absolutely love PostSecret. I've never really given any thought to sending my secrets. Then I read this:

"I have made six postcards, all with secrets that I was afraid to tell the one person I tell everything to, my boyfriend. This morning I planned to mail them, but instead I left them on the pillow next to his head while he was sleeping. 10 minutes ago he arrived at my office and asked me to marry him. I said yes."

I started to think of secrets that I have from everyone. Two came to my head straight away. But then, I remembered a few more. Rather than making postcards of them, I'm going to write one key word from each secret here.

1. "... pretended..."
2. "... laughed..."
3. "... deformed..."
4. "... too..."
5. "... control..."

Before thinking about this, I never realised I have quite a few. And I can probably can come up with more. The first two involved other people, the next two will most likely be discovered, and the last one will probably never be told.

No comments: