Sunday, January 22, 2006

Can't Stay Away

So much for not seeing David till Wednesday. He called me at around 6pm and asked if I wanted to come over for an hour or so. Even though driving there just for an hour wasn't too appealing, seeing David sure was. Remembered that time he drove to my house just to see me for 15 minutes and that got me very motivated to go to his place.

For most of the time we sat on his balcony and he told me in detail the deep conversation he had with Ryan last night. It satisfied the nosy part of myself. Then I told him how addicted I was to him and he said he felt the same. He said he was thinking of surprising me and coming over today because he missed me.

I'm so much better now, having seen him. He reminded me what day next Friday was and I couldn't believe how fast time flies. It'll be eight months! It got me thinking that I want to start having serious discussions with him. I want to know what he wants from our relationship and how he sees his future. I want to know now what he wants his life to be, rather than later. Don't want to be one of those couples who go out for years and still don't know anything serious about each other so when they get married, they find out they are not well suited as life partners.

Can't bring it up out of nowhere though. I need the right moment...

No comments: