Thursday, January 19, 2006

Marketable

I don't believe it. I really don't. I just got invited to another interview! The woman said that even though I applied for a graphic design position, they wanted to interview me for a production coordinator! I couldn't believe it! I mean, I didn't even apply for it!

This company deals with cinema advertising and is part of a larger film prodution company! I've applied to several jobs they advertised for last year and never heard a thing back. When she described this new position, I got a little confused because that was the last one I applied for. I don't know, maybe she was talking about an older application.

Anyway, this isn't exactly in my field but it's in the entertainment industry! I'm definitely going to the interview!

Finally my applications aren't being sent to a black hole. Since I've redone my CV, I've been getting 50% if not more replies. I actually got a little choosy today to which jobs I applied.

So now that I've made myself wanted for interviews, I have to find a way to make myself wanted for jobs.

No comments: