Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Most Wanted

The Most Wanted

I think I'm slowly alienating all my friends. I really don't mean to but is it my fault that I want to spend every minute with David? Ok, so it is.

My uni friends are organising to meet up next week but David and I have planned to go on a trip. Sure I'd love to see the girls from uni but not as much as I want to go with David.

Also, people from uni organised a trip out of the city and I'm not going for the simple reason that I want to spend every weekend with David. That's when we have the most time together. Can't exactly tell them that. I know he was welcome to come but what's the point on going on a trip with him and my uni friends together? It would just make things difficult for me to be able to divide my attention between everyone. Plus, I know the majority of them will get drunk and I really don't feel like spending a weekend with drunk people.

I've heard and read many times that it's not healthy to spend all the time with one person but I just can't get enough of David. We're always talking, making plans, organising things, having fun. Spending time with other people just doesn't seem as interesting anymore. Sure sometimes I feel like I need some time off (like a couple of hours because afterwards I start missing him again).

Today, before he left:

David: so I'll see you on Thursday?
me: Thursday? Ok... That seems like ages away...
David: wanna meet up on Tuesday?
me: sure, if you want to
David: yeah, I'll come over
me: ok, so I'll talk to you on Tuesday
David: want to talk tomorrow?
me: yeah, should I call you?
David: I can call you
me: cool! Talk to you tomorrow!
David: can you call me tonight?
me: hehe, of course I can

Later my mobile rang. It was David.

me: I thought I was going to call you?
David: my sister is using the phone so I decided to call.

I can't stay away from him, but neither can he from me. No one makes me feel more wanted.

No comments: