Saturday, January 21, 2006

Too Busy for Friends

Christine invited me to dinner with the girls last night and I had to say no, again. I already agreed to spend time with David, especially that I wouldn't be able to tonight. I couldn't cancel on him. It would've been great to catch up but I wish she would've given me some more notice.

Told David about it and he was like, "Why didn't you tell me?! If you wanted to go, you should've told me!" I said that I'd rather spend time with him and he got all worried that he was getting in the way of me spending time with my friends. Had to convince him that wasn't the case at all. He was my first priority.

I'm going out with uni friends tonight and unfortunately none of their boyfriends are coming so David isn't coming along either. Quite disappointed about that. Won't see him until tomorrow night. He offered to meet me after my friends and come home with me. I think that's too unnecessary.

The good thing is that I'm quite ok that he's not here right now. Not like last week when I was going insane missing him. I'm perfectly happy alone today, even though I'm really looking forward to speaking and seeing him.

No comments: